Spruce Moose Lodge and Cottages
Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast in the White Mountains
Don't put your dogs in a kennel or leave them home with a dog sitter!
Some vacation getaways are perfect to bring your family fur members with you!
Yes, they need a break too! :)
Bring your canine family with you on vacation to the Spruce Moose Lodge and Cottages!|
We have dog friendly cottages / cabin rentals, one B&B lodge room and two vacation home rentals!
All our North Conway Cottage Rentals, plus our 2 Vacation Home Rentals, Spruce Moose House and The Little House are dog friendly!!
We also opened up one of our Lodge rooms for quiet, well-behaved canines. Kimball's Room has an entry from the front porch. Now, your dog won't be able to enter the main Lodge sitting room, but he or she
can spend the night with you as long as he/she's quiet.
- We ONLY allow DOG guests in
our North Conway Cottages and one room in the main lodge.
While staying in our dog friendly lodge room, your dog must be quiet and non-aggressive toward other pets and
humans. Otherwise, a cottage or rental home would be the better option for all of you to relax and unwind together.
- Please keep your dog on a leash when taking them for a walk around your cottage or on our grounds.
- Dog owners, you are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. Our guests prefer Doodie-Free shoes! ;)
- The dog owner hereby agrees that the Spruce Moose Lodge is Not held responsible for Any loss, injury or accident suffered by your dog while he/she is a visitor here.
You need to keep a watchful eye on your dogs both inside and outside.
- The dog owner also agrees that Any damage or injury caused by your dog to our property, or to other guests or their pets, it is your sole responsibility and liability, not ours.
- Dog guests are not to be left unattended in the Lodge guest room at anytime! Cottages are ok if you notify us.
- Any violation of our dog policy will cause eviction of the pet and owner off the premise.
- You will still be responsible for all damages and lodging costs if you are evicted for non-compliance. Safety is our utmost concern for you, your dog, and all our guests.
FYI: The WOOF on Your Barking Dogs!
Please Do Not Ignore your dog's barking!!! (yelling at him to 'shut up' qualifies as ignoring).
Your dog will bark even more if he has not been successful in getting your attention!!
Dogs alert other pack members by barking. You are the "alpha" of your family pack.
It is Your Job to check things out and make sure your dog and surroundings are OK.
Spruce Moose Lodge
donates 20% of our Pet fees to:
Please Help all our Furry Friends by donating to your local animal shelters!
Do not buy a dog when the shelters are full of beautiful, loving fur babies that are desperately waiting for their forever homes!
Shop at the
Animal Rescue Site!
Get a Great Deal, and your purchase Helps the Animals. It's a Win Win!
They have an incredible selection of goodies to
Go check out their freebie of the day too!
Four Your Paws Only
Guests from the Spruce Moose receive a 10% discount to the store.
Just bring your pet and your Spruce Moose Lodge room or cottage key.